Re: pkgsrc SunOS 5.9/sparc bulk build results 20070425.1150

Ulrich Habel wrote:
Nearly all failed because there was not enough space in PKG_TMPDIR.
I stopped checking after ten of these errors.

true - this is caused by a bug in the www/apache22 package. By
substituting something in httpd-languages.conf this file grows over
21 gigabytes - then the harddisk was full :(

I made a patch for me which is quite ugly as I am _NOT_ building
this file. Will look into it.

The bug was in the fgetln function of pkgtools/libnbcompat. I've fixed it. To get rid of it, you need to run bootstrap again.

Roland