Subject: Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 4.0_BETA2/i386 bulk build results 20070526.0944
To: Takahiro Kambe <taca@back-street.net>
From: Krister Walfridsson <cato@df.lth.se>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 05/29/2007 21:11:13
On Tue, 29 May 2007, Takahiro Kambe wrote:

>> sysutils/bkpupsd                   taca@NetBSD.org
>
> #   install  /usr/pkg/sbin/bkpupsd
> install  -c  -r -o root -g wheel -m 555   bkpupsd /usr/pkg/sbin/bkpupsd
> install: /usr/pkg/sbin: mkstemp: No such file or directory
> *** Error code 1
>
> Why install fails such a error?
>
> At least, sysutils/bkpupsd build/package/run fine in my NetBSD
> 4.0_BETA2 environment with pkg_comp.

I would guess this is because /usr/pkg/sbin does not exist on the build
machine at the time the package is built.

Packages are responsible for ensuring that all needed directories exist,
so you need to create the directory, e.g. by setting

   INSTALLATION_DIRS=  sbin

It works in pkg_comp, since pkg_comp has already created pkg/sbin.

    /Krister