Re: pkgsrc bulk build results - Linux 2.4.27-3-386/i386

Hi,

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 12:57:37 +0100
Ulrich Habel <uli%habel.name@localhost> wrote:

> This was on a plain Debian Sarge System with pkgsrc-2006Q4

good work :)

> x11/xorg-libs              2405    joerg%NetBSD.org@localhost

I think, that problems with xorg-libs is in /usr/pkg/xorg directory.
Did you have these directory in system ?? If i understand right, you
must have existing directory which is cooperative to XWindow version,
which could be set via X11_TYPE variable in mk.conf (i think that
default is xorg :D)

--
Ondrej Tuma

Unix-like system is the best operation system from the top of the world.
I'm lucky BSD and linux user. :) Use unix-like, be free. :)

www.blackmouse.biz       www.radioakropolis.cz            hash.webjet.cz
ICQ: 107760454          JABBER: mcbig%jabber.cz@localhost   MSN:
ondra.tu%atlas.cz@localhost