Re: pkgsrc IRIX 6.5/mipseb bulk build results 20070127.2132

Roland Illig <rillig%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:
> Jan Schaumann wrote:
> >Package                    Breaks  Maintainer
> >- --------------------------------------------------------------

> >print/ghostscript          684     pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
>
> Works for me using MIPSpro.

The bulk build was done using gcc...

> Note: I had to build nawk as part of the bootstrap for some of the
> packages to succeed.

I actually had to remove nawk from the bootstrap process because a
number of packages failed using nawk, but worked using the IRIX provided
awk (which is a rare occurence).  I think there was a thread about this
some time ago on tech-pkg/pkgsrc-users (or even here?).

-Jan

--
Ancient Principle of WYGIWYGAINGW:
What You Get Is What You're Given, And It's No Good Whining.