Subject: Re: pkgsrc 2006Q4 NetBSD 4.0_BETA/alpha bulk build results 20070103.1706
To: Joerg Sonnenberger <>
From: Mark Davies <>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 01/27/2007 12:01:07
On Saturday 27 January 2007, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> > audio/nas                  213
> This is related to a (stupid?) conditional in audio/nas.
> Anyone having an idea what the platform list is supposed to achive?
> It is obviously broken at least for NetBSD that way.

This bit of audio/nas/Makefile I presume:

.if ${OPSYS} != "Interix"
.  if (${MACHINE_ARCH} == "i386") || \
      (${MACHINE_ARCH} == "x86_64") || \
      (${MACHINE_ARCH} == "sparc64") || \
      (${MACHINE_ARCH} == "sparc")
.    include "../../mk/"
EGDIR=          ${PREFIX}/share/examples/nas
.    if ${OPSYS} != "SunOS"
PLIST_SRC+=     ${PKGDIR}/PLIST.voxware
.    endif
PLIST_SRC+=     ${PKGDIR}/PLIST.server
.  endif

Its historic, trying to deal with when the server was built, and then
when it tried and failed.
Looking at this now should be restructured to test in terms of OS's -
I'll sort it out this afternoon.