Subject: Re: pkgsrc Interix 3.5/i386 bulk build results 20070103.2224
To: Thomas Klausner <wiz@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 01/09/2007 16:20:59
On 1/9/07, Thomas Klausner <wiz@netbsd.org> wrote:
> > comms/mgetty+sendfax               jwise@NetBSD.org
>
> In file included from mgetty.c:25:
> tio.h:32:20: termio.h: No such file or directory

Hm.  Not a new problem, must have been uncovered by a broken
dependency now fixed.  (I anticipate more of that sort of thing to
come.)

> term.o(.text+0x2228d):term.c: undefined reference to `_gdImagePng'

Bleh.  Apparently gd built and linked against the old png, even though
the old libpng was broken as all get-out.  I'll rebuild with
USE_BULK_TIMESTAMPS=yes for one pass, which should rebuild all png
dependencies.  I don't think that a PKGREVISION bump here should be
done; ideally, yes, but figuring out what's actually affected makes my
head hurt a little.

...Some other small and simple enough fixes to be done with the rest
of the report diff.  Thanks!

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org> <tv@pobox.com> <todd@vierling.name>