Re: pkgsrc Interix 3.5/i386 bulk build results 20061110.1257

On 11/21/06, Todd Vierling <tv%pobox.com@localhost> wrote:
The package upload will start shortly after this mail, and will take a
little while, so don't be too eager to download binpkgs.  They will be
available from:

    ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/Interix-3.5/i386/current/

and any FTP mirror that also mirrors the /pub/pkgsrc directory.

The upload script bombed out, so I did the lintpkgsrc pruning by hand,
and rsync-uploaded the binary packages for Interix today.  They are
now available at the location above.

A new bulk build cycle is starting as I type this, and I hope to have
some time later in December to tackle some bad breakage points.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv%duh.org@localhost> <tv%pobox.com@localhost>
<todd%vierling.name@localhost>