Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 3.0_STABLE/i386 bulk build results 20060809.0821

Thomas Klausner wrote:

lang/sbcl                          jonb%NetBSD.org@localhost

ERROR: ************************************************************
ERROR: The following files are in the PLIST but not in /usr/pkg:
ERROR:         /usr/pkg/share/man/man1/sbcl.1
ERROR: The following files are in /usr/pkg but not in the PLIST:
ERROR:         /usr/pkg/lib/sbcl/asdf-install/.cvsignore
ERROR:         /usr/pkg/lib/sbcl/asdf-install/CVS/Entries
[ A bazillion other files in the same list removed... ]

When did this start happening? When I created the package, I used "make print-PLIST" and it seemed fine for quite a long time. I also know I had to add a patch file to get the man page in /usr/pkg/share/man instead of in /usr/pkg/man, but it doesn't look like that is being used or it broke or something.

Poking around a bit, I also see that someone marked it broken for the last two branches, but never bothered to tell me about it, and it still builds fine for me. Wonder what is special about my environment... In any case, the package needs to be updated as there are newer/better versions of SBCL now, but I haven't had the time to do it. 8^(

Jon