Subject: Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 3.0_STABLE/x86_64 bulk build results 20060811.0929
To: None <pkgsrc-bulk@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 08/14/2006 12:36:03
--GvXjxJ+pjyke8COw

Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org> wrote:
=20
> Also, I noticed that the upload script changed on the branch,
> apparently.  I had to add=20
>=20
> LINTPKGSRC_CACHE=3Dno
>=20
> to my build.conf.  After that, it still failed with
>=20
> upload> Checking for restricted and vulnerable packages
> /usr/pkgsrc/mk/bulk/sort-packages: pkg_info_cmd: parameter not set

So I'm grepping through pkgsrc/mk, and there's not a single reference to
$pkg_info_cmd.  I'm not sure where this is supposed to come from, but if
I set 'pkg_info_cmd =3D pkg_info' manually, the upload script still
doesn't work:  it starts to sort the packages into /tmp/pkg_upload.XXXX,
but that apparently never completes.

So it seems that right now on the stable branch the upload script is not
working correctly, and as a result I can't upload the binary packages
=66rom the bulk-build.

Roland, I think sort-packages is your baby, could you take a look at
this?

Thanks!

-Jan

--=20
Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.

--GvXjxJ+pjyke8COw

--GvXjxJ+pjyke8COw--