Subject: Re: pkgsrc SunOS 5.9/sparc bulk build results 20060713.1132
To: Gilles Dauphin <Gilles.Dauphin@enst.fr>
From: Jonathan Perkin <jonathan@perkin.org.uk>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 08/07/2006 11:09:06
* On 2006-08-07 at 11:06 BST, Gilles Dauphin wrote:

> > From: Jonathan Perkin <jonathan@perkin.org.uk>
> > Subject: pkgsrc SunOS 5.9/sparc bulk build results 20060713.1132
> >
> >  [ These are the results of  pkgsrc-2006Q2 build ]
> >
> > pkgsrc bulk build results
> > SunOS 5.9/sparc
>
> Did you build before the nawk problem in bootstrap?  Else how do you
> manage the deletion of nawk package after its build?
>
> Thanks for an answer. I can't do a Solaris bulk build with
> pkgsrc-current.

I don't know what the nawk problem is, this was a build of the 2006Q2
branch on the date shown above.  The only local modification was the
fix to bsd.wrapper.mk so that /usr/ccs/lib/cpp is found.

I've not tried any builds on pkgsrc-current for a while...

Thanks,

--
Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project
http://www.perkin.org.uk/                       http://www.netbsd.org/