Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 3.0_STABLE/x86_64 bulk build results 20060721.1246

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006, Jan Schaumann wrote:

Does anybody have an idea what might be going on here?

I took a quick look at this some months ago.  The obvious work around
of disabling optimization does not work.  OTOH, the source code does look
rather harmless, so I'd guess it would be easy to get this to compile
by doing some random modification (such as reordering statements, introduce some temporary variable, etc.).

   /Krister