Subject: Re: pkgsrc IRIX64 6.5/mipseb bulk build results 20060501.1636
To: None <pkgsrc-bulk@NetBSD.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 05/21/2006 23:20:27
--h31gzZEtNLTqOjlF

Thomas Klausner <wiz@NetBSD.org> wrote:
> Major problems because, even though glib and glib2 build, all
> their dependencies fail because they use a glib(2) header file
> that uses "inline" which the compiler doesn't understand.

I guess the glib(2) buildlink should then add the "-c99" cflags when
using mipspro.

> A few configure scripts fail with:
> Input record `ac_subst_vars=3D'SHELL...' too long
> Input record number 467, file configure
> Source line number 1
>=20
> Not sure where this comes from.

Yeah, I don't know either.  I suspect it's an "env Foo=3Dbar ...."
somewhere that has too many arguments for the crappy shell IRIX has.

-Jan

--=20
Free Speech Online - Stop Internet Censorship
   --- Electronic Frontier Foundation -- http://www.eff.org ---

--h31gzZEtNLTqOjlF

--h31gzZEtNLTqOjlF--