Subject: Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 3.0_STABLE/x86_64 bulk build results 20060427.2008
To: None <pkgsrc-bulk@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 05/10/2006 11:56:20
--YD3LsXFS42OYHhNZ

Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org> wrote:

> - --------------------------------------------------------------
> x11/kdebase3               42      markd@NetBSD.org

This bulk build was done in a fresh chroot, newly populated with all
sets.  This package fails during configure with:

checking for xmkmf... /usr/pkg/bin/pkgxmkmf
checking X paths... failed
configure: error: /usr/pkg/bin/pkgxmkmf (imake) failed.
Make sure you have all necessary X development packages installed.
On some systems a missing /lib/cpp symlink is at fault.
*** Error code 1

However, if I go into the chroot and build the package manually, it
works.  So I guess there's some environment variable or other setting
that's missing in the bulk setup?

-Jan

--=20
If you can read this, you're not the president.

--YD3LsXFS42OYHhNZ

--YD3LsXFS42OYHhNZ--