Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 3.0/x86_64 bulk build results 20060415.2323

On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 10:58:44PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> > devel/rudiments            1       pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

Fixed. NetBSD doesn't provide shm_open and friends, I've conditionalized
the entries.

> > emulators/spim                     pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

This is a bug in imake on NetBSD, not sure how to best handle it.
Basically, it checks whether the man page was built already and installs
it only then. This fails here for obvious reasons.

> > sysutils/dfuibe_installer          joerg%NetBSD.org@localhost
>
>  install: po/ru.mo: stat: No such file or directory
>
> > sysutils/dfuife_curses             joerg%NetBSD.org@localhost
>
>  install: po/ru.mo: stat: No such file or directory

Johnny, wrapper bug? GNU msgfmt allows omission of .po, at least the
newer versions.

> 190a198
> > www/lynx                   2       fredb%NetBSD.org@localhost
>
>  Binary file /usr/pkg/bin/lynx matches
>  ***
>  *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
>  *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
>  *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!
>  ***
>

> 200c208
> < x11/gnome-screensaver      1       jmmv%NetBSD.org@localhost
> ---