Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 1.6.2/i386 bulk build results 20060418.2201

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006, Krister Walfridsson wrote:

> x11/Xrender                793     pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

> x11/Xcomposite             7       pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

It would be good if the work/.*mk files were also available.

In the Xrender case, XFree86 doesn't provide the *.pc file. So I patched
my renderproto/builtin.mk to provide a fake one.

I saw this a couple days ago, but never committed (because it is not
useful) since the Xrender does not work with those old XFree86 headers.

I tested that then by forcing USE_BUILTIN.renderproto=yes. pkgsrc defaults
to using the "render" (now renderproto) headers in PREFER_PKGSRC. Also the
builtin.mk does the right thing in checking for correct version.

Can you tell me more about this setup?

(Or maybe there is not problem and this just happened between my commits.)

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo '9,J8HD,fDGG8B@?:536FC5=8@I;C5?@H5B0D@5GBIELD54DL>@8L?:5GDEJ8LDG1' |\
sed ss,s50EBsg | tr 0-M 'p.wBt SgiIlxmLhan:o,erDsduv/cyP'