Re: pkgsrc IRIX64 6.5/mipseb bulk build results 2006-03-12

Thomas Klausner <wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:

> 36d37
> < x11/startup-notification   95      tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
> 39a41
> > www/php4                   80      jdolecek%NetBSD.org@localhost
>
> checking for OpenSSL version... >= 0.9.6
> checking for CRYPTO_free in -lcrypto... no
> configure: error: libcrypto not found!
> *** Error code 1

I looked at this, and the problem is that -- somewhere -- it passes
"-R/some/path" to the compiler.  The compiler does not like that, it
wants "-R /some/path" (with a space).  I was unable to track down what
exactly creates these flags, but I suspect it's ltmain.sh.

> > net/tor                            jschauma%NetBSD.org@localhost
>
> => Unwrapping files-to-be-installed.
> ===> Installing for tor-0.1.0.15
> The following groups need to be created for tor-0.1.0.15:
>
>         tor

We don't have automatic user-adding tools for IRIX.

-Jan

--
   This is so cool I have to go to the bathroom.