Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 3.0/i386 bulk build results 20060131.1350

On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 02:00:21PM -0500, Todd Vierling wrote:
> Note: I can't find anything that points the finger at libtool in any of the
> breakage -- in fact, several of these packages were in fact changed between
> the old and new build times.  In particular, a glaring one:
>
> On Sun, 5 Feb 2006, Thomas Klausner wrote:
>
> > > inputmethod/libchewing     1       rxg%NetBSD.org@localhost
> >
> >  gcc: @LIBTOOL_EXPORT_OPTIONS@: No such file or directory
>
> This package does indeed set LIBTOOL_EXPORT_OPTIONS in configure[.ac], but
> that is never AC_SUBST()ed -- so it's no wonder this is broken.  Did it ever
> work before commit?  Perhaps autoconf auto-running makes it "work"?

Something has changed in libtool I think.  If you have a look at the
failure for misc/gkrellm-leds, you'll see that it was about the same,
with a variable @GK_LDFLAGS@.  That one was never set anywhere, so the
configure script can't be the a part of the issue.

--
Quentin Garnier - cube%cubidou.net@localhost - cube%NetBSD.org@localhost