Subject: Re: pkgsrc SunOS 5.9/sparc bulk build results 2006-01-26
To: Jonathan Perkin <jonathan@perkin.org.uk>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 01/26/2006 08:39:33
On Thu, 26 Jan 2006, Jonathan Perkin wrote:

> Huge lossage from a file being created as ${LOCALBASE}/info rather
> than the directory.  Has mtree been changed recently?

I don't know, but pkgsrc should work without mtree.

Your /cache/pkg/info is actually the git info file (probably from
misc/git). But I don't see misc/git as one of your broken packages.

I don't know if that caused it or not.

And misc/git appears to install directory correctly. (I just tested.)

Maybe grepping through your build logs can find the first package that
failed to pre-create the info directory.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/