Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 3.0_BETA/i386 bulk build results 2005-12-29

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005, Krister Walfridsson wrote:
On Thu, 29 Dec 2005, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005, Krister Walfridsson wrote:

databases/gramps2                  drochner%NetBSD.org@localhost

Looking at the build log, I see the problem really is in yelp. But yelp is not listed in the bulk build results.

gramps2 should not even been attempted to build as the yelp build failure would have marked gramps2 so it would not be tried.

Is this bulk build working correctly?

Hmm. Strange.

It is actually not strange at all.

I did not notice before answering yesterday that yelp was on the list
of packages that was marked as broken.  So this failure is the normal
failure mode, since the bulk build infrastructure does not recursively
mark packages as "unavailable" when they depend on an explicitly broken
package.

   /Krister