Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 3.99.14/i386 bulk build results 2005-12-20

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005, Mark Davies wrote:

On Saturday 24 December 2005 05:19, Thomas Klausner wrote:

fonts/acroread7-font-share 4       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

So far, this hasn't worked for anyone AFAICT.
markd, could you please re-check where to get the distfiles?

Actually not true - as seen in Krister's 3.0_BETA/i386 bulk build (though his
build complains about the checksum for chtfont and I've confirmed the
distinfo is correct).

My distfile seems to have been truncated... I have removed the bogus file so that a correct one will be fetched in the next build...

   /Krister