Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 3.99.14/i386 bulk build results 2005-12-20

editors/abiword            1       adam%NetBSD.org@localhost

A lot of PLIST changes and problems. I just installed and the PLIST has numerous changes.

Also several installed files/directories are not readable/browsable -- wrong permissions.

There are two PRs: #32310 and #32144.

I am looking again ... to see if I can see where this is happening.

 Jeremy C. Reed

                         http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/