Re: pkgsrc DragonFly 1.3.7-DEVELOPMENT/i386 bulk build results 2005-12-18

On Sun, Dec 18, 2005 at 10:45:48PM +0000, Alistair Crooks wrote:
> I don't know if it's just me, but I *much* preferred the old diff-style
> to the horrible unified diff. I don't get a good idea of what's changed
> here, the textual context is not necessary, and, IMO, hides information.
> My eyes have to scroll up and down above to find the columns to compare.

Actually, there is not more context than before, only "<>" -> "-+";
however, I additionally removed the @@ markers. I'm having second
thoughts about that part, so I re-added them, take a look at the
latest bulk build diffs, I think they are readable.

Cheers,
 Thomas