Re: pkgsrc-2005Q3 SunOS 5.9/sparc bulk build results 2005-10-31

* On 2005-11-01 at 09:15 GMT, Roland Illig wrote:

> Jonathan Perkin wrote:
>
> >security/heimdal           314     lha%NetBSD.org@localhost
>
> How do you determine which packages to build? And how often do you
> do a "cvs update"? I think I have fixed this package almost a week
> ago.

It's a continuous full rebuild, so depends how long the build takes as
to how often it gets done.  Currently on my Netra t1 that works out at
just over a week.

Note that this is the 2005Q3 branch, and your vis.h fix has not been
applied to that branch.

Cheers,

--
Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project
http://www.perkin.org.uk/                       http://www.netbsd.org/