Subject: Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 2.0.2/i386 bulk build results 2005-09-21
To: Thomas Klausner <wiz@NetBSD.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 09/22/2005 09:38:50
On Thu, 22 Sep 2005, Thomas Klausner wrote:

> Most "new" lossage is because CHECK_FILES=yes -- and for most packages,
> it shows simple PLIST errors or incorrect config file handling.
> Please fix your package(s) -- incorrect PLISTs break binary packages!

>> www/apache                 56      tech-pkg@NetBSD.org
>
> *** The following files are in the PLIST but not in /usr/pkg:
>         /usr/pkg/lib/httpd/httpd.exp
>         /usr/pkg/lib/httpd/mod_define.so
>         /usr/pkg/lib/httpd/mod_proxy.so

I don't know about that. I need to check the logs form the bulk build.
(Because I do have these in my package.)

> *** The following files are in /usr/pkg but not in the PLIST:
>         /usr/pkg/etc/httpd/httpd.conf
>         /usr/pkg/etc/httpd/magic
>         /usr/pkg/etc/httpd/mime.types

I already have a patch for patch-aa to fix this. Don't allow the install
target to installs these, just let pkgsrc framework do it.

I was going to commit after freeze.

>> archivers/gtar-info        1       tech-pkg@NetBSD.org
>
> *** The PLIST does not match installed files!
> *** The following files are in /usr/pkg but not in the PLIST:
>         /usr/pkg/info/tar.info.tar.gz

I will fix that now.

  Jeremy C. Reed

  	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links