pkgsrc DragonFly 1.3.4-DEVELOPMENT/i386 bulk build results 2005-08-29

This is as non-root. I did several tests before this completed run and the email and report pages appeared to be correct. I don't know yet why the numbers below are wrong. I do have 2398 packages and I have 3128 .broken.html files.

pkgsrc bulk build results
DragonFly 1.3.4-DEVELOPMENT/i386

        Build started:                  Sat Aug 27 07:10:24 2005 GMT
        Build ended:                    Mon Aug 29 09:12:29 2005 GMT

        Successfully packaged:          5523
        Packages really broken:         0
        Pkgs broken due to them:        0
        Total broken:                   0
        Not packaged:                   0
        Total:                          0

Packages not listed here resulted in a binary package. The build
report, including logs of failed/not-packaged is available from:

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~reed/pkgsrc/DragonFly/pkgstat/20050829.0212/broken.html

-Jeremy C. Reed

[* This message was created by the Packages Collection bulk build software *]