Subject: pkgsrc DragonFly 1.3.4-DEVELOPMENT/i386 bulk build results 2005-08-29
To: None <>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 08/29/2005 07:14:05
This is as non-root. I did several tests before this completed run and the
email and report pages appeared to be correct. I don't know yet why the
numbers below are wrong. I do have 2398 packages and I have 3128
.broken.html files.

pkgsrc bulk build results
DragonFly 1.3.4-DEVELOPMENT/i386

         Build started:                  Sat Aug 27 07:10:24 2005 GMT
         Build ended:                    Mon Aug 29 09:12:29 2005 GMT

         Successfully packaged:          5523
         Packages really broken:         0
         Pkgs broken due to them:        0
         Total broken:                   0
         Not packaged:                   0
         Total:                          0

Packages not listed here resulted in a binary package. The build
report, including logs of failed/not-packaged is available from:

-Jeremy C. Reed

[* This message was created by the Packages Collection bulk build software *]