Subject: Re: pkgsrc IRIX 6.5/mipseb bulk build results 2005-07-22
To: Roland Illig <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 08/02/2005 22:43:11

Roland Illig <> wrote:

> >cc-1065 cc: ERROR File =3D strgen/../stdafx.h, Line =3D 153
> >  A semicolon is expected at this point.
> >
> >  typedef signed __int64 int64;
> >                         ^
> Well, __int64 is not a macro in this case. ;) Don't know how to fix that=
> correctly. What's the name of an unsigned int64 on IRIX?

I'll be glad to give you an account on the machine -- this way, such
questions can be answered more quickly than if you rely on me reading
all my email and getting back to you. ;-)

Just send me an ssh-key in an email signed with your NetBSD developer
key, and I'll hook you up...

Ancient Principle of WYGIWYGAINGW:
What You Get Is What You're Given, And It's No Good Whining.
--Terry Pratchett et al. (The Science of Discworld)

Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (NetBSD)