Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 3.0_BETA/x86_64 bulk build results 2005-07-01

On Sat, Jul 02, 2005 at 11:05:53AM +0200, Krister Walfridsson wrote:
> pkgsrc bulk build results
> NetBSD 3.0_BETA/x86_64

Diff to previous:
7,8c7,8
<          Build started:                  Tue Jun 21 23:25:20 2005 UTC
<          Build ended:                    Wed Jun 22 22:21:13 2005 UTC
---
>          Build started:                  Tue Jun 28 20:24:07 2005 UTC
>          Build ended:                    Fri Jul  1 18:13:49 2005 UTC
10,13c10,13
<          Successfully packaged:          4802
<          Packages really broken:         203
<          Pkgs broken due to them:        119
<          Total broken:                   322
---
>          Successfully packaged:          4773
>          Packages really broken:         190
>          Pkgs broken due to them:        175
>          Total broken:                   365
15c15
<          Total:                          666
---
>          Total:                          709
20c20
<
ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/misc/kristerw/pkgstat/amd64-3.0/20050622.2221/broken.html
---
> ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/misc/kristerw/pkgstat/amd64-3.0/20050701.1813/broken.html
27c27,28
< devel/apel                 8       tech-pkg-ja%jp.NetBSD.org@localhost
---
> editors/emacs              59      markd%NetBSD.org@localhost

 ***
 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!
 ***

> emulators/suse91_base      18      tron%NetBSD.org@localhost

 /usr/pkg/emul/linux/sbin/ldconfig -r /usr/pkg/emul/linux
 /usr/pkg/emul/linux/sbin/ldconfig: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected

29,31c30
< misc/bbdb                  5       minoura%NetBSD.org@localhost
< www/w3                     5       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
< x11/py-qt3-sip             5       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
---
> x11/py-qt3-sip             6       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
33,36c32,36
< editors/leim               3       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
< editors/mule-ucs           3       uebayasi%NetBSD.org@localhost
< editors/speedbar           3       cjones%NetBSD.org@localhost
< lang/eieio                 3       cjones%NetBSD.org@localhost
---
> editors/emacs20            3       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

 ***
 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!
 ***

> lang/pnet                  3       pancake%phreaker.net@localhost

 configure: error: libffi has not been ported to x86_64--netbsd.

> lang/tcl-expect            3       jwise%NetBSD.org@localhost

 exp_main_exp.o(.text+0x37): In function `main':
 : undefined reference to `Expect_Init'
 exp_main_exp.o(.text+0x49): In function `main':
 : undefined reference to `exp_parse_argv'
 exp_main_exp.o(.text+0x4f): In function `main':
 : undefined reference to `exp_interactive'
 exp_main_exp.o(.text+0x5a): In function `main':
 : undefined reference to `exp_cmdfile'
 exp_main_exp.o(.text+0x66): In function `main':
 : undefined reference to `exp_cmdfilename'
 exp_main_exp.o(.text+0x9d): In function `main':
 : undefined reference to `exp_interpret_cmdfilename'
 exp_main_exp.o(.text+0xaa): In function `main':
 : undefined reference to `exp_interpret_cmdfile'
 exp_main_exp.o(.text+0xb6): In function `main':
 : undefined reference to `exp_interpreter'

> parallel/mpi-ch            3       root%garbled.net@localhost

 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!
 ***

> textproc/py-dtml           3       tsarna%NetBSD.org@localhost

 cDocumentTemplate.c:90:28: ExtensionClass.h: No such file or directory

45,46d44
< cad/verilog-mode           2       dmcmahill%NetBSD.org@localhost
< chat/irchat-pj             1       tech-pkg-ja%jp.NetBSD.org@localhost
49,50d46
< chat/navi2ch               1       uebayasi%NetBSD.org@localhost
< chat/riece                 1       uebayasi%NetBSD.org@localhost
52d47
< chat/zenirc                1       thorpej%NetBSD.org@localhost
67c62
< devel/apel                 8       tech-pkg-ja%jp.NetBSD.org@localhost
---
> databases/sqlitemanager            manu%NetBSD.org@localhost

 /usr/sbin/chown -R www /usr/pkg/share/sqlitemanager
 chown: www: invalid user name

68a64
> devel/cssc                         seb%NetBSD.org@localhost

 ***
 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!
 ***

70,72d65
< devel/elib                 2       cjones%NetBSD.org@localhost
< devel/emacs-ilisp          1       dillo%NetBSD.org@localhost
< devel/emacs20-elib         1       cjones%NetBSD.org@localhost
75d67
< devel/haskell-mode         1       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
81a74,76
> devel/p5-Test-Harness              shell%NetBSD.org@localhost

 ===> p5-Test-Harness-2.40nb1 conflicts with installed package(s): perl-5.8.6nb4

I think we can remove this package now, right?

> devel/papaya               1       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

 ***
 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!
 ***

> devel/pcre++               1       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

 ***
 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!
 ***

84,87d78
< devel/python-mode          1       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
< devel/rsltc                        MarkoSchuetz%web.de@localhost
< devel/ruby-mode            1       taca%NetBSD.org@localhost
< devel/ruby-rd-mode         1       taca%NetBSD.org@localhost
90,94c81,83
< devel/sml-mode             1       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
< editors/gnuserv                    epg%NetBSD.org@localhost
< editors/leim               3       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
< editors/leim20                     tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
< editors/matlab-mode        1       dmcmahill%NetBSD.org@localhost
---
> editors/emacs              59      markd%NetBSD.org@localhost

 ***
 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!
 ***

> editors/emacs-nox11                markd%NetBSD.org@localhost

 ***
 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!
 ***

> editors/emacs20            3       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

 ***
 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!
 ***

96,97c85,86
< editors/mule-ucs           3       uebayasi%NetBSD.org@localhost
< editors/speedbar           3       cjones%NetBSD.org@localhost
---
> editors/nvi                        seb%NetBSD.org@localhost

 ***
 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!
 ***

> editors/nvi-m17n                   itojun%itojun.org@localhost

 ***
 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!
 ***

98a88
> editors/vim-kde                    greyskyy%po.cwru.edu@localhost

 ***
 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!
 ***

99a90
> emulators/ckmame                   dillo%NetBSD.org@localhost

Fixed.

103a95
> emulators/suse91_base      18      tron%NetBSD.org@localhost

 /usr/pkg/emul/linux/sbin/ldconfig -r /usr/pkg/emul/linux
 /usr/pkg/emul/linux/sbin/ldconfig: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected

115,116d106
< graphics/GMT               1       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
< graphics/OpenRM            1       root%garbled.net@localhost
118d107
< graphics/artist            1       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
121c110
< graphics/denemo                    rh%NetBSD.org@localhost
---
> graphics/dxsamples                 tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

 ***
 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!
 ***

127d115
< inputmethod/tc             1       tech-pkg-ja%jp.NetBSD.org@localhost
128a117
> lang/classpath-gui                 tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

 tar: Cannot create lib/security (Not a directory)

131d119
< lang/eieio                 3       cjones%NetBSD.org@localhost
146,149c134
< mail/gnus                          lha%NetBSD.org@localhost
< mail/mailcrypt             1       sommerfeld%NetBSD.org@localhost
< mail/mew                   2       uebayasi%NetBSD.org@localhost
< mail/mew3                  1       uebayasi%jp.NetBSD.org@localhost
---
> mail/bogofilter                    tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

 ***
 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!
 ***

151,153c136,137
< mail/vm                    1       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
< math/calc                          tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
< math/ess                   1       markd%NetBSD.org@localhost
---
> mail/spamd                         peter%pointless.nl@localhost

 pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/share/examples/rc.d/spamd'

> math/pari                  1       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

 ***
 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!
 ***

157,159c141
< meta-pkgs/gnome-base       1       jmmv%NetBSD.org@localhost
< meta-pkgs/php5-extensions          jdolecek%NetBSD.org@localhost
< misc/bbdb                  5       minoura%NetBSD.org@localhost
---
> misc/dync                          agc%NetBSD.org@localhost

 ***
 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!
 ***

161a144
> misc/tds                           kei%NetBSD.org@localhost

 ***
 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!
 ***

164d146
< net/argus                          argus%tcp4me.com@localhost
165a148
> net/gnome-vfs2-smb         2       jmmv%NetBSD.org@localhost

 tar: Cannot create lib/security (Not a directory)

167a151
> net/ispman                         tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

 tar: Cannot create lib/security (Not a directory)

190c174,175
< print/auctex               1       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
---
> news/trn                           tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!
 ***

> parallel/mpi-ch            3       root%garbled.net@localhost

 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!
 ***

207a193
> sysutils/gworkspace        2       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!

208a195
> sysutils/radmind                   hf%spg.tu-darmstadt.de@localhost

 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!

210a198
> sysutils/xapply                    epg%NetBSD.org@localhost

 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!

212,213d199
< textproc/aspell-czech              tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
< textproc/emacs-dict-client 1       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
214a201,202
> textproc/freepwing                 uebayasi%NetBSD.org@localhost

 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!

> textproc/kdoc                      wulf%NetBSD.org@localhost

 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!

218c206
< textproc/psgml-mode        1       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
---
> textproc/postgresql-autodo         recht%NetBSD.org@localhost

 *** The above files still have references to the build directory.
 *** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
 *** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!

222d209
< textproc/xslide                    wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost
229a217
> www/drivel                         jmmv%NetBSD.org@localhost

 /usr/include/sys/select.h:82: error: parse error before "fd_set"
 /usr/include/sys/select.h:85: error: parse error before "fd_set"

232d219
< www/w3                     5       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
243c230
< x11/py-qt3-sip             5       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost