Subject: Re: use of ls in mk/bulk/post-build
To: None <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 06/13/2005 21:17:39

Dan McMahill <> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 03:59:53PM -0400, Jan Schaumann wrote:
> > Here's a diff against the stable branch.  This also includes my
> > 'top-ten' patch, which I don't remember if I committed this on HEAD or
> > not.  Could you extract the find-vs-ls chunk and commit it?
> >=20
> I like the top ten thing too!

Looking through the CVS logs, I see that I already committed the top-ten
patch (in rev 1.52 of pkgsrc/bulk/post-build), so the next branch will
include this.

"I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a=20
month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis."

Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (NetBSD)