Re: pkgsrc IRIX 6.5/mipseb bulk build results 2005-06-06

Thomas Klausner <wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 02:48:37PM -0400, Jan Schaumann wrote:
> > pkgsrc bulk build results
> > IRIX 6.5/IP32
>
> sysutils/fsviewer and a few others have a strange error. Why don't
> they even try to build Hermes?

Hmm, maybe a leftover work dir that wasn't removed.  I'll run 'make
clean' from the top-level before I kick of the next one.

The next build should also fix a number of problems with the CC compiler
(see previous messages) and the starg.h and stdlib.h weirdness:  even
though I shouldn't have been able to, I somehow managed to install
6.5.27 overlays onto a 6.5 foundation without applying SGI patch 5329
(which is necessary for all overlays >6.5.18).

I've now added this patch and hope that the next build shows more
progress.  We're slowly approaching 2K packages!

-Jan

--
If there's anything more important than my ego around here, I want it
caught and shot now!