-current results delayed

Just a quick note to tell you that my -current box fried last night
(it had been running the last bulk build for 8 days non-stop, and was
a "hot box" at the best of times - it's a small PC which uses the case
as a heatsink - http://www.wspc.biz/ - mine had a 3.2 GHz P4 in there,
so it's probably no wonder it overheated).

I'm swinging my main xen box in to take its place - a 3.6 GHz P4 - but
will have to start again from scratch, so
NetBSD-current/pkgsrc-current results will be delayed just a tad.

More when it happens,
Alistair