Re: pkgsrc IRIX 6.5/mipseb bulk build results 2005-05-25

jschauma%netmeister.org@localhost wrote:

> graphics/tiff                      1192    tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

This package (and several others) bail out claiming that va_list is not
defined.

cc-1020 CC: ERROR File = tiffio.h, Line = 270

  The identifier "va_list" is undefined.

  typedef   void (*TIFFErrorHandler)(const char*, const char*, va_list);

As I mentioned previously, there appears to be something weird going on
with the stdarg.h header in this revision of IRIX (6.5.27).  Until I
find the time to file a bug report with SGI, I've placed the stdarg.h
and internal/stdarg_core.h headers from a different system (6.5.23) on
this system and am now restarting the build.

-Jan

--
http://www.netbsd.org -
         Multiarchitecture OS, no hype required.