Subject: Re: pkgsrc IRIX 6.5/mipseb bulk build results 2005-05-25
To: None <pkgsrc-bulk@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 05/26/2005 17:03:24
--qftxBdZWiueWNAVY

jschauma@netmeister.org wrote:

> graphics/tiff                      1192    tech-pkg@NetBSD.org

This package (and several others) bail out claiming that va_list is not
defined.

cc-1020 CC: ERROR File =3D tiffio.h, Line =3D 270                          =
                                                                    =20
  The identifier "va_list" is undefined.                                   =
                                                                =20
  typedef   void (*TIFFErrorHandler)(const char*, const char*, va_list);   =
 =20

As I mentioned previously, there appears to be something weird going on
with the stdarg.h header in this revision of IRIX (6.5.27).  Until I
find the time to file a bug report with SGI, I've placed the stdarg.h
and internal/stdarg_core.h headers from a different system (6.5.23) on
this system and am now restarting the build.

-Jan

--=20
http://www.netbsd.org -
         Multiarchitecture OS, no hype required.