Subject: Re: pkgsrc Linux 2.4.20/i386 bulk build results 2005-05-16
To: None <pkgsrc-bulk@NetBSD.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 05/18/2005 14:13:07
On Wed, 18 May 2005, Thomas Klausner wrote:

> > x11/kdelibs3                       144     markd@NetBSD.org
>
> Lots of undefined references to Q*() functions.

I have workaround for this. I will committ. I took awhile with this
because testing many, many KDE related packages.

> > security/cyrus-sasl2               89      jlam@NetBSD.org
>
>  Creating group: mail
>  groupadd: group mail exists
>  Creating user: cyrus
>  useradd: unable to lock password file
>  ===========================================================================
>  The following groups need to be created for cyrus-sasl-2.1.20nb1:
>
>          mail
>
>  ===========================================================================
>  ===========================================================================
>  The following users need to be created for cyrus-sasl-2.1.20nb1:
>
>          cyrus: mail, /nonexistent, /bin/sh

It seems like group and user creation was turned off. I don't remember off
my head what variable to define to turn it back on. But it may be helpful.

> > converters/libiconv                48      rh@NetBSD.org
>
>  /usr/pkg/bin/bmake package (libiconv-1.9.2nb1)
>  ===> libiconv-1.9.2nb1 is not needed for Linux; it is included in GNU libc.

Once we know it won't be accidently pulled in on Linux, we can remove
this failure and allow it to be installed.

> > audio/nas                          40      markd@NetBSD.org
>
>  + mkdir -p /usr/X11R6/include/audio
>  /bin/mkdir: cannot create directory `/usr/X11R6/include/audio': Permission denied

I didn't have that problem myself.

>  /bin/sh: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of file

That is probably related to new tools change that may be fixed now.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 Low cost press releases
	  	 	 http://www.reedmedia.net/