Re: top-ten patch

On May 13, 2005, at 9:25 AM, Jan Schaumann wrote:

Min Sik Kim <minskim%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:

On May 8, 2005, at 2:34 PM, Jan Schaumann wrote:

Attached find a patch to calculate and list the top-ten offenders in a
bulk-build.  I have used this in my last IRIX build for the
pkgsrc-2005Q1 branch, but since post-build has changed a bit for
pkgsrc-current, I'd like somebody else to test this before I commit
it.

I ran my recent Linux bulk build with the patch applied, but the
result doesn't include the top ten list.  It only has a link.

Hmm, strange.  I just finished another build (though from the branch),
and that worked fine, too.  Just to make sure, here's the patch that
applies to the branch -- it might need minor adjustment for -current.
Could you try to weave that into your mk/bulk/post-build and see if it
works?

Now it works fine.  The patch for -current is attached.

Regards,
Min Sik Kim