Re: (post-build problem) pkgsrc Darwin 8.0.0/powerpc bulk build results 2005-05-11

Makoto Fujiwara <makoto%ki.nu@localhost> wrote:

> The message I've got first was:
>   can't read leftovers-Power Macintosh.txt: No such file or directory at
> mk/bulk/post-build line 169.

Just a guess, but I'd say that the problem is the filename containing a
whitespace.  That is, it's looking for "leftovers-Power Macintosh.txt",
but ends up looking for "leftovers-Power".

-Jan

--
Except most of the good bits were about frogs, I remember that.
You would not believe some of the things about frogs.