Subject: Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 1.6.2/i386 bulk build results 2005-04-09
To: None <>
From: Roland Illig <>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 04/12/2005 23:06:39
Thomas Klausner wrote:
>>>===> Building binary package for abiword-2.2.6
>>>*** Error code 1
>>This is caused by a bug in pkg_install (missing error checking; SIGPIPE).
> Could you please give more details, and/or a fix? :)

I choose the "more details".

The package's file list contains these entries:

The last file that reaches the tar archive is the dialogreplace.html
file. After that, tar quits, and pkg_create tries to write further
filenames to tar's stdin, which results in a SIGPIPE.

I don't know how to fix it at the moment, but I'm trying to construct a