Subject: pkgsrc IRIX64 6.5/mipseb bulk build results 2005-04-08
To: None <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 04/08/2005 16:48:29

pkgsrc bulk build results
IRIX64 6.5/IP27

        Build started:                  Fri Apr  1 16:08:58 2005 GMT
        Build ended:                    Fri Apr  8 17:48:58 2005 GMT

        Successfully packaged:          5418
        Packages really broken:         0
        Pkgs broken due to them:        0
        Total broken:                   0
        Not packaged:                   0
        Total:                          0

Yes, I wish that was true.  Obviously, it's not.  Somehow the post-build
seems to have gotten messed up.  I'll investigate this.  However, this
build did complete 1340 packages, which I've uploaded to

PGP signed checksum files can be found in that directory as well.

Wenn ich tot bin, mir soll mal Einer mit Auferstehung oder so
kommen, ich hau ihm eine rein! (Anonym)

Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (NetBSD)