Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 2.0/x86_64 bulk build results 2005-03-28

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005, Mark Davies wrote:

On Wednesday 30 March 2005 04:56, Frederick Bruckman wrote:

I don't understand what that has to do with "Qt".

The configure is failing on the check for qt because of:
        <command line>:7:17: missing terminating " character
but works if CXXFLAGS is changed back as described.

The breakage was, it would build, but it would not actually run,
because the embedded path it was looking for started with "/etc",
*with* *the* *quotes*.

Thats not happening for me:

The line:
   config = ReadCelestiaConfig(PKG_SYSCONFDIR "/celestia.cfg");
in src/celestia/celestiacore.cpp produces  /etc/celestia.cfg (not
"/etc"/celestia.cfg) in my kcelestia binary and thats the only instance of
its use I could find.

Has something changed (or changed back) in the wrapper framework between when
you  did this and now?

For "misc/celestia", it no longer makes a difference anymore, so I've backed out my change. I still think something strange is going on with "Qt", as the bulk build shows that only celestia-kde was broken, not any of the others celestia*'s.

Frederick