Subject: Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 2.0/x86_64 bulk build results 2005-02-17
To: Krister Walfridsson <cato@df.lth.se>
From: Thomas Klausner <wiz@NetBSD.org>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 02/20/2005 00:31:31
On Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 06:03:58PM +0100, Krister Walfridsson wrote:
> pkgsrc bulk build results
> NetBSD 2.0/amd64

>         Build started:                  Wed Feb 16 20:44:52 2005 UTC
>         Build ended:                    Thu Feb 17 11:28:30 2005 UTC

Diff to previous:

58,61c57,60
<          Successfully packaged:          4660
<          Packages really broken:         162
<          Pkgs broken due to them:        159
<          Total broken:                   321
---
>          Successfully packaged:          4659
>          Packages really broken:         170
>          Pkgs broken due to them:        178
>          Total broken:                   348
63c62
<          Total:                          678
---
>          Total:                          705
68c67
< ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kristerw/pkgstat/amd64-2.0/20050202.1138/broken.html
---
> ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kristerw/pkgstat/amd64-2.0/20050217.1128/broken.html
74a74,75
> archivers/file-roller      1       tech-pkg@NetBSD.org

 checking for C compiler default output file name... configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
 See `config.log' for more details.

> archivers/upx                      fab@gnux.info

 upx-1.25 requires installed package ucl-1.02nb2
 /usr/pkg/bin/upx:        -lucl.1 => not found
 *** The above programs/libs will not find the listed shared libraries
     at runtime. Please fix the package (add -Wl,-R.../lib in the right places)!

78a80
> cad/gnetman                        dmcmahill@NetBSD.org

 => Couldn't fetch gnetman-22Dec04.tar.gz - please try to retrieve this
 => file manually into /dsk2/distfiles/ and try again.

90a93
> databases/postgresql73-doc 1       tech-pkg@NetBSD.org

 pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/share/doc/html/postgresql/ln17989.html'
 pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/share/doc/html/postgresql/ln24945.html'
 pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/share/doc/html/postgresql/ln37389.html'
 pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/share/doc/html/postgresql/ln52105.html'
 pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/share/doc/html/postgresql/x1779.html'
 pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/share/doc/html/postgresql/x11962.html'

98a102
> devel/libaura              2       xtraeme@NetBSD.org

 ===> Installing for libaura-2.0
 #   install  /usr/pkg/lib/libaura.a
 install  -c  -r -o root -g wheel -m 444  -a "ranlib -t"  libaura.a /usr/pkg/lib/libaura.a
 #   install  /usr/pkg/lib/libaura_pic.a
 install  -c  -r -o root -g wheel -m 444  -a "ranlib -t"  libaura_pic.a /usr/pkg/lib/libaura_pic.a
 #   install  /lib/libaura.so.2.0
 install  -c  -r -o root -g wheel -m 444   libaura.so.2.0 /lib/libaura.so.2.0
 install: /lib/inst.06397a: mkstemp: Read-only file system
 *** Error code 1

108d111
< editors/abiword-plugins            tech-pkg@NetBSD.org
131a135
> graphics/cairo             1       recht@NetBSD.org

 cairo_glitz_surface.c: In function `_cairo_glitz_surface_get_image':
 cairo_glitz_surface.c:122: error: structure has no member named `red_size'
 cairo_glitz_surface.c:125: error: structure has no member named `alpha_size'
 cairo_glitz_surface.c: In function `_glitz_operator':
 cairo_glitz_surface.c:310: error: `GLITZ_OPERATOR_SATURATE' undeclared (first use in this function)
 cairo_glitz_surface.c:310: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
 cairo_glitz_surface.c:310: error: for each function it appears in.)
 [....]

xtraeme fixed this one, I think.

136d139
< graphics/openexr           1       adam@NetBSD.org
140a144
> graphics/pstoedit          3       tech-pkg@NetBSD.org

 miscutil.cpp:42:20: direct.h: No such file or directory

150d153
< lang/coq                           richards+netbsd@CS.Prince
156a160
> lang/ocaml                 15      tech-pkg@NetBSD.org

 ===> Registering installation for ocaml-3.08.2
 pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/lib/ocaml/libthreadsnat.a'
 pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/lib/ocaml/threads/threads.a'

163a168
> mail/courier-authmysql             jlam@NetBSD.org

 /usr/bin/make package (courier-authmysql-0.45.6nb1)
 ===> bsd.options.mk: PKG_OPTIONS_VAR is not defined.

168a174
> math/octave-forge                  tech-pkg@NetBSD.org

 mkoctfile -DHAVE_OCTAVE_21 -v -c dgtsv.f
 mkoctfile: no way to compile Fortran file dgtsv.f
 mkoctfile -DHAVE_OCTAVE_21 -v -c dptsv.f
 mkoctfile: no way to compile Fortran file dptsv.f
 mkoctfile -DHAVE_OCTAVE_21 -v -c dpttrf.f
 mkoctfile: no way to compile Fortran file dpttrf.f
 mkoctfile -DHAVE_OCTAVE_21 -v -c dpttrs.f
 mkoctfile: no way to compile Fortran file dpttrs.f
 mkoctfile -DHAVE_OCTAVE_21 -v -c dptts2.f
 mkoctfile: no way to compile Fortran file dptts2.f

171c177,181
< meta-pkgs/php5-extensions          jdolecek@NetBSD.org
---
> mbone/beacon                       manu@NetBSD.org

 In file included from net_udp.c:47:
 inet_ntop.h:6: error: conflicting types for `inet_ntop'
 /usr/include/arpa/inet.h:85: error: previous declaration of `inet_ntop'

> misc/celestia-kde                  cesar_catrian@yahoo.com

 configure: WARNING:
 There is an installation error in jpeg support. You seem to have only one
 of either the headers _or_ the libraries installed. You may need to either
 provide correct --with-extra-... options, or the development package of
 libjpeg6b. You can get a source package of libjpeg from http://www.ijg.org/
 Disabling JPEG support.

 checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.1.0) (library qt-mt) not found. Please check your installation!
 For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
 Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!

Pulled in correctly, though, it looks to me.

> misc/kdeutils3             1       markd@NetBSD.org

 checking for C compiler default output file name... configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
 See `config.log' for more details.

> multimedia/avidemux                jmmv@NetBSD.org

 checking for C compiler default output... configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
 See `config.log' for more details.

> multimedia/gmencoder               tech-pkg@NetBSD.org

 checking for C compiler default output... configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
 See `config.log' for more details.

172a183,184
> multimedia/libassetml              reed@reedmedia.net

 checking for texi2html... no
 configure: error: Couldn't find texi2html usualy in the tetex package
 exit: Illegal number: please
 exit: Illegal number: please

> multimedia/moz-flash               joda@NetBSD.org

compiling plugin.c:
 :4:10: missing terminating " character
 :6:10: missing terminating " character
 plugin.c: In function `NPP_New':
 plugin.c:169: error: stray '\' in program

175d186
< net/LaBrea                         tech-pkg@NetBSD.org
177d187
< net/cdpd                           explorer@NetBSD.org
181,182d190
< net/firewalk                       xs@nitric.net
< net/firewalk-gtk                   xs@nitric.net
183a192,193
> net/hobbitclient                   manu@NetBSD.org

 ===> ALL_TARGET is deprecated and must be replaced with BUILD_TARGET.

> net/hobbitmon                      manu@NetBSD.org

 What userid will be running Hobbit [hobbit] ?
 getent: not found
 FAILURE: The user hobbit does not exist. Create user and try again.

185,187d194
< net/libnids                2       cube@NetBSD.org
< net/mldonkey                       wiz@NetBSD.org
< net/nemesis                        xs@nitric.net
192d198
< net/scdp                           arved@arved.at
195d200
< net/tcptraceroute                  kim@tac.nyc.ny.us
199d203
< net/xipdump                        sakamoto@NetBSD.org
204a209
> regress/ignore-tools               gavan@NetBSD.org

 ===> Building for regress-ignore-tools-0.0
 cd: can't cd to /tmp/bulktmp/regress/ignore-tools/work/regress-ignore-tools-0.0
 *** Error code 2

224a230,232
> wm/icewm                           tech-pkg@NetBSD.org
> wm/icewm-gnome                     tech-pkg@NetBSD.org
> wm/icewm-imlib                     tech-pkg@NetBSD.org

 checking for C++ compiler default output file name... configure: error: C++ compiler cannot create executables
 See `config.log' for more details.
 *** Error code 77

226a235
> www/screws                         pancake@phreaker.net

 Creating user: screws
 usage: useradd -D [-b basedir] [-e expiry] [-f inactive] [-g group]
         [-r lowuid..highuid] [-s shell] [-L class]
 usage: useradd [-G group] [-b basedir] [-c comment] [-d homedir] [-e expiry]
         [-f inactive] [-g group] [-k skeletondir] [-m] [-o] [-p password]
         [-r lowuid..highuid] [-s shell]
         [-u uid] [-v] user
 The following users need to be created for screws-0.54nb2:

         screws: , /nonexistent, /sbin/nologin

 *** Error code 1

229,230d237
< x11/lablgtk                3       dillo@NetBSD.org