Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 2.0/x86_64 bulk build results 2005-02-17

On Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 06:03:58PM +0100, Krister Walfridsson wrote:
> pkgsrc bulk build results
> NetBSD 2.0/amd64

>         Build started:                  Wed Feb 16 20:44:52 2005 UTC
>         Build ended:                    Thu Feb 17 11:28:30 2005 UTC

Diff to previous:

58,61c57,60
<          Successfully packaged:          4660
<          Packages really broken:         162
<          Pkgs broken due to them:        159
<          Total broken:                   321
---
>          Successfully packaged:          4659
>          Packages really broken:         170
>          Pkgs broken due to them:        178
>          Total broken:                   348
63c62
<          Total:                          678
---
>          Total:                          705
68c67
<
ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kristerw/pkgstat/amd64-2.0/20050202.1138/broken.html
---
> ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kristerw/pkgstat/amd64-2.0/20050217.1128/broken.html
74a74,75
> archivers/file-roller      1       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

 checking for C compiler default output file name... configure: error: C
compiler cannot create executables
 See `config.log' for more details.

> archivers/upx                      fab%gnux.info@localhost

 upx-1.25 requires installed package ucl-1.02nb2

 /usr/pkg/bin/upx:        -lucl.1 => not found

 *** The above programs/libs will not find the listed shared libraries

     at runtime. Please fix the package (add -Wl,-R.../lib in the right
places)!

78a80
> cad/gnetman                        dmcmahill%NetBSD.org@localhost

 => Couldn't fetch gnetman-22Dec04.tar.gz - please try to retrieve this

 => file manually into /dsk2/distfiles/ and try again.

90a93
> databases/postgresql73-doc 1       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

 pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/share/doc/html/postgresql/ln17989.html'
 pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/share/doc/html/postgresql/ln24945.html'
 pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/share/doc/html/postgresql/ln37389.html'
 pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/share/doc/html/postgresql/ln52105.html'
 pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/share/doc/html/postgresql/x1779.html'
 pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/share/doc/html/postgresql/x11962.html'

98a102
> devel/libaura              2       xtraeme%NetBSD.org@localhost

 ===> Installing for libaura-2.0

 #   install  /usr/pkg/lib/libaura.a

 install  -c  -r -o root -g wheel -m 444  -a "ranlib -t"  libaura.a
/usr/pkg/lib/libaura.a
 #   install  /usr/pkg/lib/libaura_pic.a

 install  -c  -r -o root -g wheel -m 444  -a "ranlib -t"  libaura_pic.a
/usr/pkg/lib/libaura_pic.a
 #   install  /lib/libaura.so.2.0

 install  -c  -r -o root -g wheel -m 444   libaura.so.2.0 /lib/libaura.so.2.0

 install: /lib/inst.06397a: mkstemp: Read-only file system

 *** Error code 1

108d111
< editors/abiword-plugins            tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
131a135
> graphics/cairo             1       recht%NetBSD.org@localhost

 cairo_glitz_surface.c: In function `_cairo_glitz_surface_get_image':

 cairo_glitz_surface.c:122: error: structure has no member named `red_size'

 cairo_glitz_surface.c:125: error: structure has no member named `alpha_size'

 cairo_glitz_surface.c: In function `_glitz_operator':

 cairo_glitz_surface.c:310: error: `GLITZ_OPERATOR_SATURATE' undeclared (first
use in this function)
 cairo_glitz_surface.c:310: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
 cairo_glitz_surface.c:310: error: for each function it appears in.)

 [....]

xtraeme fixed this one, I think.

136d139
< graphics/openexr           1       adam%NetBSD.org@localhost
140a144
> graphics/pstoedit          3       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

 miscutil.cpp:42:20: direct.h: No such file or directory

150d153
< lang/coq                           richards+netbsd%CS.Prince@localhost
156a160
> lang/ocaml                 15      tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

 ===> Registering installation for ocaml-3.08.2

 pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/lib/ocaml/libthreadsnat.a'

 pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/lib/ocaml/threads/threads.a'

163a168
> mail/courier-authmysql             jlam%NetBSD.org@localhost

 /usr/bin/make package (courier-authmysql-0.45.6nb1)

 ===> bsd.options.mk: PKG_OPTIONS_VAR is not defined.

168a174
> math/octave-forge                  tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

 mkoctfile -DHAVE_OCTAVE_21 -v -c dgtsv.f

 mkoctfile: no way to compile Fortran file dgtsv.f

 mkoctfile -DHAVE_OCTAVE_21 -v -c dptsv.f

 mkoctfile: no way to compile Fortran file dptsv.f

 mkoctfile -DHAVE_OCTAVE_21 -v -c dpttrf.f

 mkoctfile: no way to compile Fortran file dpttrf.f

 mkoctfile -DHAVE_OCTAVE_21 -v -c dpttrs.f

 mkoctfile: no way to compile Fortran file dpttrs.f

 mkoctfile -DHAVE_OCTAVE_21 -v -c dptts2.f

 mkoctfile: no way to compile Fortran file dptts2.f

171c177,181
< meta-pkgs/php5-extensions          jdolecek%NetBSD.org@localhost
---
> mbone/beacon                       manu%NetBSD.org@localhost

 In file included from net_udp.c:47:

 inet_ntop.h:6: error: conflicting types for `inet_ntop'

 /usr/include/arpa/inet.h:85: error: previous declaration of `inet_ntop'

> misc/celestia-kde                  cesar_catrian%yahoo.com@localhost

 configure: WARNING:

 There is an installation error in jpeg support. You seem to have only one

 of either the headers _or_ the libraries installed. You may need to either

 provide correct --with-extra-... options, or the development package of

 libjpeg6b. You can get a source package of libjpeg from http://www.ijg.org/

 Disabling JPEG support.

 checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.1.0) (library qt-mt) not
found. Please check your installation!
 For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.

 Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!

Pulled in correctly, though, it looks to me.

> misc/kdeutils3             1       markd%NetBSD.org@localhost

 checking for C compiler default output file name... configure: error: C
compiler cannot create executables
 See `config.log' for more details.

> multimedia/avidemux                jmmv%NetBSD.org@localhost

 checking for C compiler default output... configure: error: C compiler cannot
create executables
 See `config.log' for more details.

> multimedia/gmencoder               tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

 checking for C compiler default output... configure: error: C compiler cannot
create executables
 See `config.log' for more details.

172a183,184
> multimedia/libassetml              reed%reedmedia.net@localhost

 checking for texi2html... no

 configure: error: Couldn't find texi2html usualy in the tetex package

 exit: Illegal number: please

 exit: Illegal number: please

> multimedia/moz-flash               joda%NetBSD.org@localhost

compiling plugin.c:
 :4:10: missing terminating " character

 :6:10: missing terminating " character

 plugin.c: In function `NPP_New':

 plugin.c:169: error: stray '\' in program

175d186
< net/LaBrea                         tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
177d187
< net/cdpd                           explorer%NetBSD.org@localhost
181,182d190
< net/firewalk                       xs%nitric.net@localhost
< net/firewalk-gtk                   xs%nitric.net@localhost
183a192,193
> net/hobbitclient                   manu%NetBSD.org@localhost

 ===> ALL_TARGET is deprecated and must be replaced with BUILD_TARGET.

> net/hobbitmon                      manu%NetBSD.org@localhost

 What userid will be running Hobbit [hobbit] ?

 getent: not found

 FAILURE: The user hobbit does not exist. Create user and try again.

185,187d194
< net/libnids                2       cube%NetBSD.org@localhost
< net/mldonkey                       wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost
< net/nemesis                        xs%nitric.net@localhost
192d198
< net/scdp                           arved%arved.at@localhost
195d200
< net/tcptraceroute                  kim%tac.nyc.ny.us@localhost
199d203
< net/xipdump                        sakamoto%NetBSD.org@localhost
204a209
> regress/ignore-tools               gavan%NetBSD.org@localhost

 ===> Building for regress-ignore-tools-0.0

 cd: can't cd to
/tmp/bulktmp/regress/ignore-tools/work/regress-ignore-tools-0.0

 *** Error code 2

224a230,232
> wm/icewm                           tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
> wm/icewm-gnome                     tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
> wm/icewm-imlib                     tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

 checking for C++ compiler default output file name... configure: error: C++
compiler cannot create executables
 See `config.log' for more details.

 *** Error code 77

226a235
> www/screws                         pancake%phreaker.net@localhost

 Creating user: screws

 usage: useradd -D [-b basedir] [-e expiry] [-f inactive] [-g group]

         [-r lowuid..highuid] [-s shell] [-L class]

 usage: useradd [-G group] [-b basedir] [-c comment] [-d homedir] [-e expiry]

         [-f inactive] [-g group] [-k skeletondir] [-m] [-o] [-p password]

         [-r lowuid..highuid] [-s shell]

         [-u uid] [-v] user

 The following users need to be created for screws-0.54nb2:

         screws: , /nonexistent, /sbin/nologin

 *** Error code 1

229,230d237
< x11/lablgtk                3       dillo%NetBSD.org@localhost