Subject: HEADS UP: post-build cleaned up
To: None <pkgsrc-bulk@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 01/13/2005 14:33:55
I just cleaned up post-build quite a bit syntactically (fixing several
oops'es I found while trying to bulk build for Interix).  This was a
nontrivial change to the script, but the bulk of the code is unchanged; most
of the changes are lexical scoping to enable use of "use strict" to catch
future problems.

I've used it on NetBSD and Interix and it works quite well for me.  If
someone here wants to give a second opinion and there's a prebuilt bulk tree
at the ready, regenerating the build report is as simple as:

$ cd $PKGSRCDIR
$ [BMAKE=bmake] [BULK_BUILD_CONF=...] perl mk/bulk/post-build

Please let me know if you run into problems.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org> <tv@pobox.com>