Subject: Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 2.99.12/i386 bulk build results 2005-01-11
To: Thomas Klausner <wiz@NetBSD.org>
From: Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 01/13/2005 17:24:14
On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 11:36:33AM +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 11:56:06AM +0000, Alistair Crooks wrote:
> 115a111
> > graphics/gimp              4       adam@NetBSD.org
>
> gimpconfig-params.c: In function `gimp_param_spec_rgb':
> gimpconfig-params.c:180: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
> Please submit a full bug report,
> See  for instructions.
>
> ?

Unknown. We did have a power cut earlier on in this build,
and we may be seeing some artefacts of that.

> 123a121
> > lang/dylan-compiler
>
> gmake[3]: *** [compiler-parser.lib.du] Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Yes, the dylan-interpreter build is now throwing assertions for me,
and I had to kill this one off manually. The same thing happened on
the bulk build which is running now.

I know Krister was seeing these earlier, and I couldn't repeat them.

> > multimedia/kdemultimedia3  2
>
> /usr/obj/pkgsrc/multimedia/kdemultimedia3/work.sys3/.buildlink/include/arts/core.h:1556: internal compiler error: Illegal
>    instruction
> Please submit a full bug report,
> See  for instructions.

Likewise, unknown - let's see if it repeats in the current bulk build.

Thanks,
Alistair