Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 1.6.2/i386 bulk build results 2004-12-04

On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 04:46:42PM +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> > Canna support seems to be broken. It shouldn't be enabled by default
> > but it looks like the new options.mk enables it unconditionally.
>
> This comes from:
>
> mk/defaults/mk.conf
> USE_CANNA?= YES
>
> mk/defaults/obsolete.mk
> .if defined(USE_CANNA) && !empty(USE_CANNA:M[yY][eE][sS])
> PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS+=   canna
> .endif
>
> It seems this has been default for a long time. Perhaps we should
> just remove 'canna' from PKG_SUPPORTED_OPTIONS in xemacs-current's
> options.mk?

Funny as the problem came up just some time ago. Yes, it shouldn't be
default anyway but for now, removing should solve the problem.
Someone japanese or at least familiar with canna should look at the
real problem though.

--
Mario Kemper
magick%zhadum.de@localhost