Subject: Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 2.99.11/i386 bulk build results 2004-12-26
To: Alistair Crooks <>
From: Thomas Klausner <>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 12/27/2004 16:58:29
On Sun, Dec 26, 2004 at 07:30:38PM +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> > wm/icewm

I originally thought all of them were "well-known", but this one's

   CXX    ylocale.o                                                              warning: #warning "should always use multibyte/fontset if I18N" warning: #warning "this is getting way too complicated"      In static member function `static YUChar*
    YLocale::unicodeString(const YLChar*, unsigned int, size_t&)':            error: invalid conversion from `char**' to `const char**'