Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 2.99.11/i386 bulk build results 2004-12-15

On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 04:53:42PM +0000, Alistair Crooks wrote:
> pkgsrc bulk build results
> NetBSD 2.99.11/i386

>         Build started:                  Sun Dec 12 21:27:22 2004 UTC
>         Build ended:                    Wed Dec 15 16:48:34 2004 UTC

Diff to previous:

57,62c57,62
<         Successfully packaged:          4870
<         Packages really broken:         116
<         Pkgs broken due to them:        118
<         Total broken:                   234
<         Not packaged:                   103
<         Total:                          337
---
>         Successfully packaged:          4858
>         Packages really broken:         118
>         Pkgs broken due to them:        129
>         Total broken:                   247
>         Not packaged:                   104
>         Total:                          351
75d74
< audio/gqmpeg-devel                 sekiya%NetBSD.org@localhost
82a82
> converters/bibtex2html             minskim%NetBSD.org@localhost

ocamlopt.opt    -o bibtex2html str.cmxa options.cmx html.cmx latexmacros.cmx
latexscan.cmx bbl_lexer.cmx  bibtex.cmx bibtex_lexer.cmx bibtex_parser.cmx
readbib.cmx expand.cmx bibfilter.cmx  biboutput.cmx version.cmx translate.cmx
copying.cmx main.cmx -cclib -lstr
ld: cannot find -ldl

98a99,101
> devel/p5-Module-Dependency         tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
> devel/p5-SVN-Mirror        1       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
> devel/p5-SVN-Simple        1       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
112a116
> games/frozen-bubble                salo%NetBSD.org@localhost
115d118
< geography/garmin-utils             gson%NetBSD.org@localhost
118a122
> graphics/digikamplugins            seb%NetBSD.org@localhost

Major PLIST problems.

120a125,127
> graphics/p5-Chart                  adrianp%NetBSD.org@localhost
> graphics/p5-Chart-ThreeD           he%NetBSD.org@localhost
> graphics/p5-GDTextUtil     7       damon%brodiefamily.org@localhost
141d147
< meta-pkgs/php5-extensions          jdolecek%NetBSD.org@localhost
144d149
< misc/openoffice-linux              mrauch%NetBSD.org@localhost
153d157
< net/p5-Wais                        bad%NetBSD.org@localhost
177d180
< sysutils/xfce4-minicmd-plu 1
180d182
< textproc/eperl             1       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
184d185
< www/ap2-fastcgi
188a190
> x11/p5-gtk2                1       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

Various perl problems with abort trap: My guess is that it happens because
default perl package was without threads support, and there was no recursive
dependency bump when thread support was added. Thus the bulk build machine
mixes packages with thread support with packages without thread support,
and various things fail.
grant is working on this, I think?

 Thomas