Subject: all java packages "broken"?
To: Thomas Klausner <>
From: Eric Haszlakiewicz <>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 11/24/2004 15:38:48
On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 03:38:35PM +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 09:47:05AM +0100, Krister Walfridsson wrote:
> > pkgsrc bulk build results
> > NetBSD 2.0_RC5/i386

	I took a look at the packages that had my name on them (jakarta-tomcat).
They are marked broken because they use java and there is no JVM installed.
How should this be handled?  Is there some setting we can add to the file to avoid the broken message?  (perhaps only if there isn't
a JVM isntalled)  Or should the bulk builds install java to allow these
packages to be tested?
	I didn't see the sun-jdk14 in the listing.  Why not?