Subject: Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 2.0_RC5/x86_64 bulk build results 2004-11-22
To: None <>
From: Jonathan Perkin <>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 11/23/2004 08:48:53
* On 2004-11-23 at 00:14 GMT, Krister Walfridsson wrote:

> [I know that this build report is rather meaningless, but someone
> has broken the result-generating mechanism (and I can guess who, since
> the result at the URL only contains the files). grr.]

I got the same results, but due to lang/perl58 (now the required
version) being broken since the 5.8.5 upgrade on Solaris.

I've not had a chance to look at it yet, but lots of others have also
reported problems.  I don't know what the chances of backing it back
down to 5.8.4 are?

Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project