Subject: Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 2.0_RC1/i386 bulk build results 2004-10-15
To: Thomas Klausner <wiz@NetBSD.org>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 10/16/2004 00:51:40
On Sat, 16 Oct 2004, Thomas Klausner wrote:

> > lang/sun-jre15             2
>
> PLIST:
> pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/java/sun-1.5/.systemPrefs/.system.lock'
> pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/java/sun-1.5/.systemPrefs/.systemRootModFile'

You know, this is kind of bizarre, given that sometimes these work and
sometimes they don't.  The oddity is that these are technically lockfiles
(used by java.lang.prefs.AbstractPreferences), but they are part of the
distribution too.  I can't figure out what conditions cause them to exist or
not.

They're actually empty files at installation time, so they could be
"installed" with certainty by ${TOUCH}ing them in post-install.  I may look
into that this weekend or Monday if someone doesn't beat me to it.

> > mail/evolution14                   rh@NetBSD.org
>
> PLIST:
> lib/evolution/1.4/libcal-client.so.0.0

Oy.  Another package that wasn't stripped to the .la file only.  Fixed as of
this writing by grant.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org> <tv@pobox.com>