Subject: Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 2.0_RC1/i386 bulk build results 2004-10-04
To: Krister Walfridsson <cato@df.lth.se>
From: Thomas Klausner <wiz@NetBSD.org>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 10/06/2004 01:30:57
On Tue, Oct 05, 2004 at 11:09:41PM +0200, Krister Walfridsson wrote:

> On Tue, 5 Oct 2004, Thomas Klausner wrote:
>
> >suse*linux packages show strange error -- please existing binary packages,
> >krister.
>
> Hmm. I'm not sure what you want me to do... ;)

Ehm, "check" :)

> But this is from a full build, so there did not exist any old binary
> packages that could cause trouble.  And the
>    /usr/pkgsrc/packages/All/suse_libjpeg-7.3.tgz
> unpacks fine when doing
>    tar zxvf suse_libjpeg-7.3.tgz
> so I have no idea what is wrong in the build...

In the suse_linux-6.4 build you can see deinstall problems
with the suse-9.1 packages; and later, suse_libjpeg conflicts
with itself.

The suse_linux log is quite hard to read, but looks similar.

In the suse9 build, suse_libjpeg-9.1 seems to be conflicting
with itself.

_Something_'s strange here...
 Thomas